Tool Malfunctioning !!

I still remember it was a bright sunny morning, with a pleasant breeze blowing.Some clouds scattered like cashews on a vanila cake. Being a semi-nocturnal person I tend to sleep more during the early hours of morning than in those late hours of night :P. After the daily morning ablutions, I came down to get some papers from my 'Mini Truck'. But my lil. monster truck greeted me with a flat tyre..Great what a way to wish good morning !! Ahh..flat tyre..always reminds me of Ghosh's article about the awakening of his 'kind' consciousness.What an awesome article that was."Starting a day with a flat tyre is not at all a sign of a good day",I said to myself and came back upstairs. I asked dad to replace the flat tyre with the stepney. I have been driving for three years now, but I must confess that I still don't know how to Jack up the car in order to change the tyre.Finally, after the tire changing ceremony, I felt that the day won't be as bad as I thought earlier. College was fine except for the 'breathtaking view' which casted some kind of spell on me. Not even in my wildest dream I would have imagined that such kinda views existed in JIIT :P . Not a bad day to start with..haah..human mind !!

The afternoon was hot humid, the sun was shining brightly as a 100W bulb right infront of your eyes.The wind was blowing at pace that even a tortoise would win a race against wind !! While Coming back to my "mini truck" in the afternoon, a thought was continously oscillating in my mind- what if I have another flat tyre now ? What shall I do ? Ask Rao or Sakshi to give me a lift to the gas station ? Luckily, this time there wasn't another flat.I was unaware that the coming 4 hours would leave me flat !!

Sometime after reaching home,I went to the petrol pump, to get that flat tyre repaired. The mechanic checked the tyre and bloody hell,around 20-30 small punctures !!The only solution was to get the tube changed.Within a couple of minutes he changed the tube and I was ready to go.

Lol,I forgot to pay him !! ..hehehe... I came out of the car and asked him amount of money I have to pay. I heard someone shouting, more in a tone of warning "Bhaiya..side" . "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........hh" and I saw blood gushing out of my left foot.It was a screw driver which came flying from the person's hand and landed on my foot..perpendicular to it. Somebody please find the hypotenuse !! The base is 11 in size (Units i dunno :P) .

I somehow managed to drive back home.Told mom and dad about the incident. They took me to the doc, who gave me a tetanus injection !! 1000bucks to the one, who guesses correctly the thing that was going in my mind at that instant of time ?

IIT Bombay's play, Love in December..hehe... where the guy asks the girl 'Is there any other place where you can have the insulin injection ? A place which hurts you lil. ' ... lollllzzzzz....So where did the doc gave me an injection ? Obv, at his clinic ;) but at a place which hurts less :P It was a bad day, It was today !!

A Screw Driver Screwed My Foot !! :) :( :P :D ;) X-(


Note:- Since wardrobe malfunctioning is common these days, I was used by the screw driver for Tool Malfunctioning !! Am being used ... Somebody pls file a case !! I need "lawyers" and some "copyrighters" :P

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

And here it is..Century!