Here I go again...

So officially I'm here. In the blogosphere again. Finally.I struggled with what should be the first official post.
Should it be prolific after all this time ?? Grand in nature. Broad in scope. So, I struggled. How should I start this blog..my first press ??

I've never managed to keep a journal: the idea of writing for myself alone doesn't make sense and I worry away looking for the perfect word or phrase, then worry if I'm crafting it away from the truth, then I start again, and so on. Paradoxically, writing for even a quasi public potential audience feels as if it might help to reduce the effect of that introspective self consciousness since there would be a reason to stop - to get it posted..

After all that struggling I realized it’s just like walking into a room full of people you’ve never met - I'll introduce myself. It seems like the polite thing to do, right?

I am suffering from BrainoSparkyFitsoEverySecondo :P ... loll

I really detest inconsiderate; stupid people. Don't cut into my queue; don't block my way; don't violate the world. I live for sarcasm. I can be quite demanding; I have high expectations; I can be hypocritical, shallow and psychotic at times. I hate procrastinating but I do so anyway. Oh yes - if you're stupid/inconsiderate, do not exhibit that fact in my presence lest I feel the need to throttle you. Did I mention I'm on my way towards world domination ? Ah, never mind.

Whoooppssiii.. anoder BrainoSparkyFitsoEverySecondo rx.

Well ... "I'm a amiable person with a good sense of humor who is dedicated and believes in d principle of honesty and dignity.I luv to make friends :)." --dats wat i said in my interview :D

Besides talking..chatting.. reading tech. articles..I indulge myself in S.C.E.S.Ing i.e.
SleepIng CookIng EatIng SleepIng :D.
Inspite of being a pure vegetarian.. I relish the taste of the human brain.(I luv eating ppl's head :D )

Well, honestly, after having tried the wordpress CMS, I had to shift from blogspot..So I am HERE..with a semi-copied post from my earlier blog..

"Your blog is your unedited version of yourself"

Comments

  1. did u actually write this :
    "I really detest inconsiderate; stupid people. Don’t cut into my queue; don’t block my way; don’t violate the world. I live for sarcasm. I can be quite demanding; I have high expectations; I can be hypocritical, shallow and psychotic at times. I hate procrastinating but I do so anyway. Oh yes – if you’re stupid/inconsiderate, do not exhibit that fact in my presence lest I feel the need to throttle you. Did I mention I’m on my way towards world domination ? Ah, never mind."

    LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just read it again! and believe me...a blog is NOT an unedited version of you...on the contrary its a very conscious and edited version!! (dats wat the backspace key is meant for...aint it?)

    and the lines in the above comment seem to be picked from calvin...right? :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

And here it is..Century!