Introspection ahoy!

Getting old is not a new phenomenon..after all I am not an Olay user:-/ Forgetting things..yes! Am I doing anything..well nothing. ooh lala! How demoralized you can be when you know this is just the beginning. Talking to myself, always gives me an answer. Life is a cycle - be it love, silence, friendship, failures and successes.Even nature rides a cycle..sunshine..sunset and then rise again.

Nostalgic, we get when we meet old friends, then we lose them just to find them again. Ignoring anybody's existence is a thing of past. Being at the age of a quarter of a century, I still discover and re-discover myself..a mucilaginous cycle you may say.  Stumbling upon this has always been a part of my life. The dullness of the sky and the wind around brings a sense of somber, and your only companion becomes the night.. The inner self attempts to burst, to speak to the reality,the world at large that I am here but unfortunately they are unheard and untold. People live life rather salubrious life but I can't love my life silently. Emotions be heard and felt. Monotony obliterates me, enthusiasm is what I need every second. When I don’t get them, well,  I demand. I try to make myself perceivable. Ever wondered why I am like this? Actually even I don’t know. There is a tug of war going through my mind and heart. I tend to take life as it comes. I always wait for some magic. Do I believe in fairy tales? Well yes, maybe! I always end up finding a fictional touch to everything that happens in life. Dawn after every bad night is what I believe and all good things do come to an end. Yet, I hope to see those contagious smiles of my family, friends esp. M.A.M. A new beginning is marked every morning.. though I do nothing new. Emphatically, there is a reason I am writing this, I am celebrating life in my own peculiar way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

And here it is..Century!