Let the fingers dance!

It is your pulse, your heartbeat. Its your energy, expression of life and expression in time and movement. It sets the rhythm. It about fun, letting your body loose and forgetting as if the world exists! DANCE!

Do what you love to do and love what you do! Programming! Yes! That is the music my fingers like.. programming for hours and hours without a single second of feeling that I am tired! The 2nd year of grads and my fingers fell in love with .NET so much so that I ended up learning most of the .NET platform using the network of networks! Altercation with profs were the need of hour for me to let my love flourish. Learning new languages, coding and crashing the system(literally) defined me. The final year of grads..this love helped in publishing a research paper in an international journal.

Image

These days I hardly code, but when I do (Finaholics).. I go insane! The craziness which got buried emerges just like the phoenix rising from the ashes. Each and every time my system crashed, I had an awesome time recovering it..exploring the various recovery options and OSes!. As they say, you learn only when you stand up after falling! Had it not been these stupid.."oops..i did it again?" moments, I wouldn't have learned so much.

After studying finance for hours how can one code? Well I CAN, infact I did..and more than myself..my fingers loved it. Creating some random app.. reading articles while coding and almost crashing the system thanks to a stupid yet dangerous mistake in null pointer handling. What next? The Social Network..play and pause strategy..why? I need to try out the code which the fake Zucky writes for facemash! BOOM! Over and out!

Let the music play!

Comments

  1. This has to be your best post that I've read till now...! It's straight from your heart...and it reflects! Your love for coding is infectious..in the sense that it makes me love this post ;) ;) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) yep..straight from my heart[bryan adams ;)]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

And here it is..Century!