A Cross between free will and fate


Music, an art without which I can't possibly think of spending a day. A companion of love, one of the most important thing in my life. Sitting, walking, eating, studying and well sometimes sleeping too, I listen to music. There are songs which makes me reflect upon the lyrics, I smile, I cry, I jump, I dance and I travel. Music(songs) takes me to places which I've never experienced.
As a teetotaller, I get high on music. Sometimes the trance leaves me in a state of trance; Rock, hip hop, pop makes me do head banging; or the classical/sufi/soft music soothes my mind. There are songs whose lyrics are beyond my understanding(language) still I enjoy the music. 

According to me, a language of freedom and love, which speaks not only my mind but also my heart, which goes beyond boundaries is -  Music!

Today, I came across this beautiful song[credits intact], which is about how we make choices in life and only time will tell how they hold. At some point in the future is when I can look back and see where the road goes, who I love and who loved me, the choices which I've made etc. 

Anyways, here is the song:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

A teardrop in the lake..