Dark, bitter yet Beautiful


The screaming machine, eructation of steam
Drifting me in a mesmerizing way
calm and composed on the surface but boiling beneath
Fragrant, redolent delight, impugned,
maltreated and often ramped against
yet owning the right to be blissful
in a tiny vessel of any shape

Dark, acrimonious and black
Its a mystery why anyone would love you
An edge, soft and comfortable for my lips
I take in the aroma which you've hidden inside
Staring in an abyss of darkness yet I'm illuminated
By the hidden warmth, Fazed by the soft touch of lips
Your body comforts my cold hands
Finding their way around, my lips touch you once again
Your black soul spreads the warmth throughout my body


CoffeeClearing my mind, leaving me insomniac
Oh coffee what a drink
Warm and dark
reminding me of my companions
You are my friend in need
On the table while I study
On the pathway while I walk
On the bed while I snuggle
with the warmness of solitude
Now and again with a good book.
You are much more than sapidity or blend...
Oh coffee what a drink



Its true that a lot can happen over a cup of coffee
Stolen seconds, sharing love, soul, heart and life
Oh coffee, for me you are a way of life.
Oh coffee you are my life

~Mad.E

Comments

  1. Nice. Missing your espresso shots, are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a birthday coffee in the pic, like a cake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure about that, just a random image from Google. I really wanna try something like this.

      Delete
  3. lovely...kinda makes me wanna give coffee a second chance! ;) :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you...having a coffee machine in office is awesome!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

A teardrop in the lake..