Little Good things and a huge smile


Though its not a comprehensive list,  I must have missed out on so many of the little good things which keeps our life going and makes us smile.. here are a few from my life...

 - Dark chocolates - bar or truffles, ravened down by me in hardly 5 mins .
 - Shot of coffee(xpresso or cappuccino)
 - Shopping spree without any reason
 - Surprise gifts for my loved ones without any occasion
 - Cleaning up the study table drawer - treasure hunt in a way
 - Listening to Linkin Park, Sufi, Trance and music which has a soothing effect and uplifts the mood
 - Gossiping with friends about anything under the sun
 - The unplanned visit to the market with friends
 - Cribbing for caramel popcorn and missing the beginning of a movie
 - Enjoying the comical satire of few friends.
 - Observing people and professors, and enjoying their antics.
 - Experimenting with my hairstyles which are at times weird,yet that doesn't deter me from doing so.
 - Reading a book with a cuppa coffee
 - The intoxicating fragrance of wet Earth after rains
 - Making paper boats and sailing them in the puddle
 - Confidence that I am doing something right.
 - Calling/texting a friend at 4am and chatting away for hours
 - Sunlight on the face on a winter morning
 - The shade of a series of tall bushy trees on both sides of a road.
 - The jubilant feeling when I prove someone wrong by performing. 
 - Meeting my own expectations.



Comments

  1. Surprising but true..we sometimes do meet our own expectations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list...quite a few of them apply to me...and a few I really enjoy but miss doing them now...
    btw...u missed out drives...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rajendra Sir: Yep and sometimes we surpass them :)

    @Sakshi: Ohh yeah! How can I forget long drives!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

And here it is..Century!