Still water runs deep!


Silence pays off. So will mine. The only journey ostensible here is the postponement.... Freakishness isn't malefic.In a irrefutable regard, which is so rare it's deplorable,It may be embraced as a unique power over others. But I didn't say am supernatural!!

I'm another lame fish. Another Gemini Pisces in the pullulate of a jillion; waiting formy voice to surface - when it will surmount it's helpless, Overwhelmed self and rise,with all due elegance, much higher than this laterally infinite sea of unintelligibility - to stall higher than the highest - to gain and take on the supremacy.Invigorated, I commence... now with greater vigor. I have acquired and encapsulated aroundmyself - a glass shield. A One way glass, you may not know what goes on in the inner depths of my With my mind,filled with perspicaciousness but I know you're out there...I now know what power I have, and limited though it may seem, I feel quite otherwise - for power is impalpable, hence it may not be evaluated ... so I now know that I can push it's limits to the extreme periphery of this universe; even across it - to attain the one gift that is the crucial most key to opening all doors of wisdom, the one gift that is the crux that shapes your destiny, the gift that comes as close to self-realization as realistically achievable ... belief in self.

"Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy"

Comments

  1. while its good and really important to have self belief..you sounded almost like a negative superhero summoning all his powers for the task at hand..!!!!

    P.S. negative n superhero doesn't really go together I know...but then all villians are also heroes in their own right...and they do have super powers...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

And here it is..Century!