Few years down the lane..

Few years down the lane, when we all will grow a little old and those greyish strands on our head will be enough to certify our age, I shall narrate you a lot tales, capture your "reverence"..
capture the "second best thing you can do with your lips"..
capture your surprise, the twinkling eyes.. 
the "oh my god" moments with your hand on your forehead..
the stern looks strong enough to make me go red ..
and the countless number of times when you say "What? You did that..are you crazy" ..
well they all will be tales coming from my heart of those things which I do in the present but the moments when I shy because you might come to know because the time is not right..

Well..not a few years but a lot of years to come before you actually get to hear these stories :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

A teardrop in the lake..