Haircut :P

Sometimes, letting go of an old hurt or problem takes more than an act of will. You consciously make an effort to forget about it, you talk to friends and even youself, you write about it, you pray and meditate—and still, the issue nags you like a mosquito that just won’t quit.

Aahhh... what a start.. Has nothing to do with the rest of the post :D :D

Well yesterday I had a haircut.. YES A HAIRCUT inspite of constantly saying I wont have it. But I guess my deaf destiny didnt listen to me :P.From Short hair to long hair to short hair the journey lasted around an year or so.

Day In Day Out,I worked hard, won all the battles,to grow my hair long but yesterday everything got washed away..as they say in Hindi "Sab mehnat paani mei mil gayi" :P It was like the season's 1st rainfall washing the thick layer of dust from the tree leaves(umm yeah kinda :P )

Am i sounding like I've shaved my head ?? YES I have shaved my head..hehe..naa but as compared to the length of my hair which i had earlier..yes I've shaved my head :P... GANJA HO GAYA HOON :P

Is this the Long hair - cutting season ??? Rana(Pony Tail :P) he too got a haircut.. to such
an extent that now there's no possibility of cutting left..My buddies who were wid me in school even they got a hairdo !!


Newaz..Since each day in our life brings in some change with it, the sooner we adapt to it
,the better it is for us.So I am TRYING to adapt myself to my new luks !! Gosh..I'm luking like a Kiddo ..and what more cud I hv asked for.. a traffic policeman making me realise this.

I was on my way to Sec-16 for my training.At the Rajnigandha X-ing this "tondu mal" police
wala comes in and asks for my driving license..after the verification when he was giving
back my license he said "
Shakal se toh chota sa.. Gaadi itni badi si.. chal bhaag !!" aarrgggghhrrrr...

Today I finally have some work in my pocket.. I've been given a live project to work on :)Besides this I've finally started working on my Final year project.. [Dunt u dare give dose "gandi" luks :P ]

As a part of my SCESing .. my cooking classes are going on..wid mom as my tutor :P And since i promised that I'd be posting the recipes of whatever I cook everyday. The post to follow(below :P ) this one has the recipe of Pasta.

Adios.. time to hit the bed ;)

Comments

  1. giving hype to ur hair? :Pdene layak bhi hai wese.. mere hairband.. :Dshuru kar diya tumne logo ko hansana(pakana :P)?chalo gud gud...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madiee,Let it be Varun | rEbeL. This looks nice!Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat d...grrrru didnt comment on my post.. instead you posted a comment to change ur name.. grrrr... I wont change it now !! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi CHIKI,This is how we call him for those who dont know. Gud that u got haircut. Now for some months i wont have u aping my hairstyle as usual. lolzUr mom wud be happy to see in the civilized avatar but SG ( our CSE head of dept) will be hurt. His junior BATRA ( alumni who got into Stanford) loses the trademark batra hairband and CURLY locks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehhe....haircut k saath brain ki bhi trimming kara li thi kyaa???

    ReplyDelete
  6. @madieeHahaha, sorry! Arrey tere baal nahi rahey tune batra sir ko bataya ki nahi, hain?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Sakshi.... hehehe... pata nai.. abhi tak toh pata chal jaana chahiye tujhe :P@VarunMamu jaisi baat mat kar.. (need I say ne thing else :P)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

A teardrop in the lake..