Here I go..

So officially I'm here. In the blogosphere. Finally.I struggled with what should be the first official post.
Should it be prolific after all this time ?? Grand in nature. Broad in scope. So, I struggled. How should I start this blog..my first blog ??


I've never managed to keep a journal: the idea of writing for myself alone doesn't make sense and I worry away looking for the perfect word or phrase, then worry if I'm crafting it away from the truth, then I start again, and so on. Paradoxically, writing for even a quasi public potential audience feels as if it might help to reduce the effect of that introspective self consciousness since there would be a reason to stop - to get it posted..


After all that struggling I realized it’s just like walking into a room full of people you’ve never met - I'll introduce myself. It seems like the polite thing to do, right?

I am suffering from BrainoSparkyFitsoEverySecondo :P ... loll

I really detest inconsiderate; stupid people. Don't cut into my queue; don't block my way; don't violate the world. I live for sarcasm. I can be quite demanding; I have high expectations; I can be hypocritical, shallow and psychotic at times. I hate procrastinating but I do so anyway. Oh yes - if you're stupid/inconsiderate, do not exhibit that fact in my presence lest I feel the need to throttle you. Did I mention I'm on my way towards world domination ? Ah, never mind.

Whoooppssiii.. anoder BrainoSparkyFitsoEverySecondo rx.

Well ... "I'm a amiable person with a good sense of humor who is dedicated and believes in d principle of honesty and dignity.I luv to make friends :)." --dats wat i said in my interview :D

Besides talking..chatting.. reading tech. articles..I indulge myself in S.C.E.S.Ing i.e.
SleepIng CookIng EatIng SleepIng :D.
Inspite of being a pure vegetarian.. I relish the taste of the human brain.(I luv eating ppl's head :D )

Yaaawwwnnnnnn...It's time for me 2 leave..

P.S- I can give headache to aspirin :D

Comments

  1. welcome to the world of blogs brother!hope u get too many comments and u keep posting articles which benefit the society and grows ur social network :Pwe expect some really brainy,funny and cool stuff from you...and im sure the visitors visiting this blog will not be dissappointed.all d best and welcome once again :)ps: do visit www.aruneshkablog.blogspot.com :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Hell! :POn a serious note, wish you all the best with your blog, hope you do justice to the blogger, with your immense creative skills.I'm watching! :DOye, add karlena mujhe- I will mail you URL of my three blogs, select the apt one and add karlijo!Best Wishes,Rebellion

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm... finally.. the rhapsodic raconteur has risen into the realm of blogging... welcome...i sense competition now.. u r the rare one whose piece of literature i really fancy to read.. all the best and make the blogger the station of ur ingeniousness..and by the way.. amazing way to step into the horizon...adieu

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...maddie babu has made a blog to spread his pjing skills to his shishyas(old + new) :Phum babu ke sath hain... jai babu ki!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BINGO!!!!So, u hv also been hit by a blog worm (poor worm) :PKoi ni, v will also blog along n learn 101 ways to eat odrs head...(so no aspirin needed, huh!!)chaloo,finally babu will b abl to take out his own "morcha" n spread da gyan of fraaandships,pj-ing and providing his eternal and enduring services pertaining ta C lang (jai ho!!)....keep up da gud wrk :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey... nice post to start with...jus hope that i get to see new articles on ur blog regularly:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey thanks a lot buddies for ur wonderful comments.. I'll make sure I end up eating your heads with my posts..PJ's and you end up eating my recipes :P hehehe...As for my shishyas :P ..HARI OM ;) ye sab toh aapki shraddha ka asar hai jo hum yahan padhar gaye ;)Practice SCESing and Stay Happy :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. And yess am extremely sorry for replying sooo late.. My net wasnt working yesterday so.. :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

And here it is..Century!