Don't know !!

Things never happen the same way twice. Year by Year..Month by month,day by day, hour by hour,minute by minute,second by second.. Life changes and so do other things.

A minute ago you might be on cloud nine and a later you are on ground zero. A second ago, you might be sharing a good bond with someone and a second later you blabber something unknowingly, the result you end up ruining everything from bond to mood. Sometimes you realize your fault and apologize but, sometimes It’s too late to apologize. The rope to which you were holding on, has just gotten you so many feet off the ground. You hear everything, but still you just can’t make a sound. The sound of a simple five letter English word..Sorry. You take another chance to say you’re sorry, again you take a fall, face the shot..It’s too late to apologize. Seriously Things never happen the same way twice.

It’s like “Opportunity knocks on your doorstep only once, so grab it”

I don’t know what has got into me,I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I don’t feel like talking to anyone even some of my “bestest buddies“. Even when I talk, I blabber something though not intentionally and for which I regret later on. So I guess that’s another reason why I don’t talk like I used to earlier. I don’t feel like cracking jokes,I don’t feel like giving “pravachans”. I don’t feel like doing anything.

I ‘m really thankful to god, for blessing me with such “special” friends on whom I can rely completely. They have been always there in my thick n thins, in Highs and lows. Like the cladding of the optic fibre guides the light ray inside it, these angels have always guided me. Despite of everything they do for me, I end up being rude to them.

I know I can talk to them right now, but what if I again end up ruining there mood ? I don’t want that. Infact ruining someone else’s mood is one of the worst feeling you’ll ever come across..provided you know the importance of that person in your life. Even if you don’t.. You have no right to ruin someone else’s mood. Who gave you the permission to disturb their mental peace??

I might be sounding like a schmaltzy person right now. But, what can I do ?Live in solitude ?Ahh right.. that’s the only way I can see.I know, without a doubt, that this is not something new to some. But to most sapiens living in big crowds solitary means a little baby step to commit a suicide, eh … am I right? Given no chance to better express self ego, apparently, would lead a life at so so.

A few of you might have no complain about the life you’re living and won’t give a shit to where it’s going –enjoy the ride, you say. Thing is, it ONLY happens in the movies! Well … not really, if your brain sizes a little smaller than that of fleas ;-).

n btw.. Happy Friendship Day :)

Comments

  1. Nice :-) Keep on bloggin' baby, ya know What time it Is!Keep bloggin', bloggin', bloggin'.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm...an honest post on a perfect day...we r alwyz thr for u.. hukm karo sarkar :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mast post hai....Agree to "Time work great changes" ....And ultimately every one has to live life in solitude @ some pt of life. Agli post to total spiritual hi kar dena about 84L forms of life

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice 1...bt i dnt completely agree wid wat u hv written...after all angels r meant 4 ppl to dump deir trubles on..!;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

And here it is..Century!