The Day..

The day started off pretty late(Wednesday is a working day)7.30..After the usual stuff and a hectic driving I finally managed to reach college..As always I went straight to the LRC,call it my new hangout place :P . I started solving the 'V.A' material and I soon realized my vocabulary needs a hell lot of improvement.Guys believe me I DON'T have an excellent vocabulary..aaj ke ques. dekhar toh pls maan jaao !! :P There were words for which I was made to think "Does these words really exist?"
Anyways I managed to do 100 questions out off 150 !! Yeah what a great achievement..rite ? HELL !! A CAT aspirant is required to have a Vocab of at least 2000 words !! God..Where am I standing ?Crossroads ?naah.. I decided I'll finish off the cue cards given by TIME within a month.. memorize all those 3300 words within a month.. I have to do it and I can do it.. am not endorsing NIKE :P

After an hour of study and self realization ,i headed to JBs,met VJ on the way..enquired abt Rao.Just to tease VJ,I said something about JBS :P ..I luv teasing him abt JBS :D Then came Rao..finally HAPPY..(hona hi tha humlogo ne "dua" jo ki thi..afterall 50bucks ki dua thi.. :P rite VJ ?).During the Optimization techniques lecture,which was damn boring..dunno what Sir was teaching..Cheetah,VJ,Ghosh and I,We were busy cracking jokes.Then from nowhere an idea struck,Converting Wednesday from a working to mid-week off day ? :P I hope to execute this idea from the coming week.. :D.

After the lecture..Heard the complete "story" from Rao..It ws like Rao ki Kahani Rao ki Jubani..aah..am improving in Hindi when i need to improve my english vocab..yooo.. +ve signals..grrr !!Came back home,studied..YES finished all words starting with A.. 320 words..not a bad start..isn't it ?

I Ended up being a zombie after waking up from the postlunch nap !!Sometimes it was the landline,sometimes it was the doorbell..ringing and ringing..After regaining my senses,chatted for an hour or so over the phone :) then went for a walk.. what a beautiful weather it was..and on the way revised all the words :D ..hehe.. (oooh am scared..stop staring).And now am writing this blog entry :)Got to go now.. my study table is calling me..lol.. Study Table calling :P :P

adios amigos

Comments

  1. kya bolu?its truly hilarious.. :Pno comments on your CAT.. wo to tum fodoge hi.. and no holz for u on Wednesday.. me bore ho jaunga bhaiyya..."padho padhao life banao" :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

And here it is..Century!