CIQ LWD

Its not that I don't have anything else to post..its just that I love this LWD mail :P just like I still Love CIQ!

Alright, I don't know where to begin, but here it is, Madhur is all set to leave the realms of IT life (hopefully) and set foot in the next phase of his life. Never the less, the memories made here will be cherished till I perish (poet in making?)

Well, Today is my last day at Capital IQ. Just stepping up to add few more credentials on my resume, time to be a student and experience the college life again, for me to pursue my much awaited MBA.

It's been a short journey of almost a year. From having a stable functionality release to "Aarggh!! Damn how did I miss this bug!!”. I have enjoyed working here a lot.

Vikrant, Rajiv, Girish- I thank you for your constant support and encouragement whether it's related to the QA work, mails or developing the performance monitoring tool [I hope you find it useful].

Screening Dev- Ian, Aaron you guys are amazing whether its design, bugs or mails. I just love the new screen builder.

Jason Weber, Tom, Jason Mussitsch, Geoff and Angela you are awesome. Really enjoyed going through the complex code (tracset changes in bugs) and few funny bug comments.
A special thanks to Briggs who in some way is responsible for developing my interest in SOLR. [I have actually read tutorials and tried a few code on my Linux box before crashing it :)]

Screening QA- Thank you for helping me out in handling mails, dumb questions, capability sets or other screening and non screening related work. Since, I was constantly being threatened by my team members to mention their names in this mail, so here it is.

Girish, Rajiv- Thank you for everything. Gadgets related talk, food, places to visit or jokes
Rajaneesh-Thank you for his funny one liners on 'Rajnikanth' :), Kachori breaks.
Bharti, Priya and Apoorva - Thank you all for tagging me as screening QA MIS and always helping me in deciding from where to order food.
Harsh-Dude, I still can’t believe we were in the same batch in school: O


Last but not the least, THANK YOU for the wonderful gift and card :). I will definitely miss you guys.

Everyone here has been special for me in one way or another and I would like to have all of you in the pantry - yes I am hungry and I think most of you will also be because it’s the last CITP moment.

All the best for the June release and future releases.

Stay in touch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

And here it is..Century!