Stumbling!

How many times it happens that a sane person stumbles on his past while doing some insane thing? Not many a times right? Probably, this is the reason why I call myself insane especially when it comes to Formatting a HDD! I prefer keeping the frequency of formatting a closely guarded secret..yeah just like the Coke formula! Yesterday, I happened to format it again and while taking a backup I stumbled upon the "pictures" folder. And just like any sane person, the past began to uncover itself, struck with nostalgia..introspection{especially after I saw the pic in which I had shoulder length hair} I spent almost an hour going through all the pics..right from being a new born to a toddler to School then to Grads..Infy..Capital IQ{walker :P} to IMT Nagpur!

And then I happened to visit "ALIEN INC" ..huh? A folder..umm gallery containing my creations in photoshop! Creations ranging from text effects to wallpapers to morphing! Good old photoshop days <nostalgia strikes again>

Blame it on the monsoon or my volatile self, the mood decided to take a ride on the swing and there I was listening to all sorts of soft music..and two songs kept on resonating my mind "Jaane kya chahe mann bawra" and "Piya basanti re". .

From stumbling upon photos, songs to an IT quiz! Had awesome fun teaming up with Maggie for an IT quiz..for both of us it turned out to be an episode of TGILC! That was followed by "to eat or not to eat" drama by Olap and Maggie..and laughter session at Coop!

Stumbling in the rain is a part of  my life these days..but stumbling while running is absolutely not a part! Anyways, then came the best part of the day/night/whatever you may call it..talking to Foodshie! Ahhh..refresher.. it was like the feeling a wanderer gets on seeing an Oasis at 55 deg. in Thar!

Daily you stumble upon so many things whether living / non living but a few things keep on resonating in the controller of the nervous system!

Comments

  1. i think i knw the "formatting frequency secret" :P :P not as well guarded as you thought! And you better not talk about alien inc ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

And here it is..Century!