"The Time" is approaching

Few hours ago, came to know that two of my Caustic Confederates{not as caustic as  in Grads} will be going to Aamchi Mumbai, made me ponder that few months from now, it will be the last day of M.B.A

Walking on the snail laden pavement, surrounded by trees, hedges and birds from all sides, it struck to me that time wins the race no matter whether the opponent is Usain Bolt! The 2nd phase of my college life..the probable last two years of being a student will finally come to an end. Probable, because if I my mood decides to get cranky I might end up pursuing an executive program as well in a few years from now! But right now, I am stupefied! I know its very early to think about this but you can't stop some random yet logical thought from sprouting! Looking around, the dark clouds and the big rain drops..I saw the buildings, ground, courts where I have spent  memorable time laughing, running, shouting, walking and unintentional murdering of snails.

The walk to the mess which always used to be a small one, appeared surprisingly long. Separation has become an integral part of my life since a couple of years..1st DPS! then JIIT, Infy ..CIQ and soon it'll be IMT! They say you make friends for life in these two years and the truth is YES YOU DO.  M2AS is and will remain in my mind and heart forever!  These are the people whom I can trust ..share sorrows...crack my SUPER AWESOME jokes and spread BABELISM with a pinch of Maddyism!

Love, Fun, Craziness, "Gundi gardi" , excitement defines my group. Once, we are out of here, the same Katol road which we curse for being unidirectional{in terms of usage} will astonishingly lead everyone into different directions. Who knows when will I meet all of them again under one roof but I seriously hope we meet at each other's wedding :P :P  ..Invite karlena..atleast envelope dene ke aur khaana khaane ke bahane hi aa jaana Saalo :P

The footsteps are getting heavier{no "double" meaning please ;)}..down the memory lane ..25th June 2011, IMT Nagpur.. WOW..lush green lawns..and the rain! From the 1st orientation lecture to the upcoming last lecture..thankfully it will not be HR! One thing which will keep me going is "All you need to bring is an Open Mind to the classroom" and my perennial question "Not even a pen or a notebook" ?  P.S.: "You need only open mind..eyes and ears are bound to get closed"

This is not the end..its just the beginning ..Stay Hungry ..Stay Foolish!  [To Be continued]

Comments

  1. Bahut badhiya Mad.E.. Will definitely miss all this,and much more. Don't forget the ROFL. And my graphics, and special notes! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah...ur notes/graphics...coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mad.e... yeah i can see the love for Mr. Jobs (in the end)... here we are in the second year...lets live this last 7-8 months like never before... lets laugh...roll over the floor all over again...it will generate all that positive energy to crack that interview in that tricky chamber of secrets... and regarding shaadi...bahut time hai...uske pehle you are invited to mumbai.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautifully contains the essence of your life at IMT...well written...and it almost makes me nostalgic.......
    n waise...pen paper ka tu karega bhi kya class mein...notes toh misraji ya meghna k hi fotocopy karwayega!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

And here it is..Century!