NinCooompOooop!

NOTE: I am NOT a Himesss Reshammiya fan/AC/etc. - if you inferred something from the title!

So why such a huge stress on Oooooo! Blame it on sticky keys - nopes not the windows app. but the keys are actually sticking to my fingers since the time I accidentally dropped GluconD on it! What the hell..right? I call it Dafaq!

How many times you type something and then without even thinking you close the app just to realize that you forgot to save the file? Or how many times your net starts behaving abnormally just when you had pressed the submit button and you are shown "Page cannot be displayed"? Couple of no. of times probably?  But can you expect a qualified Software Engg. to do the same blunders?  Why not? After all he too is a human being(umm..yeah). Atleast, I cannot!

So what did I do? I wrote a entry..pressed the "publish" button and realized that due a recent power cut the network went down. So what's the big deal, wordpress maintains an auto saved draft version of the post. But that didn't happen, it wasn't the power cut which was the culprit, it was my stupidity of hitting the wireless key without even realizing it...Boom! Page cannot be displayed!

Then I started writing the post[again] in notepad..all from scratch, was about to finish it and KabOooom! Windows starts misbehaving and the complete app. freezes! I begin to try all sorts of CTRL+ALT+DEL combo but no success! So finally with a heavy heart, popping eyes and censored words I rebooted the system!

Now, there is this silly feeling of guilt and self realization..how stupid..nincompoop I am yet according to me I am a genius..I eat ParleG!  <Not inspired from My name is Khan!>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

A teardrop in the lake..