No RGB, No CMY..really? Think again!

Dreams are colorful but nightmares aren't! Dreams are meant to be fulfilled but nightmares? Naahh! But, what if all of a sudden one of your nightmares creepily crawls into your life and you realize that it's too late to go back? No RGB, No CMY but only K! And you start experiencing Deja Vu, icing on a rotten cake. The world which you dreamt, becomes entirely different, middlingly brumous, obfuscated and flummoxing. The illuminations and picturesque scenery of your dream are often a mixture of some unknown Hex'es. It’s a scrupulous cognitve operation to recollect your dreams unless they are revenant.

Dreams! They always enchant me, am not a mind reader nor I am a dream reader but I love to scribble down the fragmented events in a word processor. (Oh! how I wish I had a food processor in this room of mine!) Morning, afternoon, evenings and nights..dreams keep me occupied(Nincompoop?) and how I love to manipulate some of these limpid subconscious productions is beyond explanation. These short films move along a trajectory; my quadrupled retina captures aliens filled in my day to day life. Dreams drive me crazy! The sheer eldritch existence of these films makes me capricious!

If dreams follow a nightmare, all dementors leave you with the morning sunshine, a substitute of the patronus charm. Some dreams gives you the wings to fly and some teaches you the art of rediscovering yourself.

Listen to the color of your dreams...

Recuperating from pain is time consuming, the faded colors of your sky no more stays the same, things change, people change and you get a whole new set of colors. Then what? Paint! Repaint! with true shades of life! A grayscale/sepia pic may look voguish as a display picture but life without colors is passe! Pep up your life..be the architect..director..producer..marketer..financer of your own universe..spread your wings..flutter them a bit..and off you go..ready to fly in your true colors!

Comments

  1. OMG! dat one post is enough to give me a giant leap in vocab prep!!! i feel like an illiterate Mr. Dexter!!!!!! :P :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

And here it is..Century!