Orkut revisted!

People do all sorts of thing when they fall in love but they do all the more maniacal things when they break up! Mr. Büyükkökten and Mr. Zuckerberg for example! From defining what a social network is over the web to what a social network can do.. From tasting a virtual donut! to a site down message..social networking taught many new things..and one of them was "About Me" section of Orkut! The one section which in a way was testing your creativity of writing god knows what!

I was just going through one of the zillions file stored on my box..and happen to stumble upon my Orkut "about me", which I had written when I was half inebriated by sleep! It goes like:

Word of caution - You are Entering to an abstract zone, kindly shut down your wisdom-ridden-senses, or else STOP RIGHT HERE!

My Brain Has 2 Parts, Right And Left
The RIGHT One Has Nothing LEFT In It And The LEFT One Has Nothing RIGHT in it...

Alienated by the psychic ambience..deserted by the sane element, I carry on with the maniacism I engrossed ! My careless feet leave trails, never mindin the fragile dirt I'll end in...thats my fate...thats everyones fate.

90% of the voices in my head agree that I'm sane. Seriously...I am a reasonably competent developer with infrequent flashes of astonishing brilliance balanced by equally infrequent flashes of profound stupidity....Who am I? I'm indecision. I'm everything. I'm nothing. And I may even be both.

For the time being, I'm residing in a state of temporary darkness cut-off from the world, where I try to get an insight into my deepest inner immortal being! I'm on a path of reformation and hoping to accomplish my business soon(Maddy LABS :P)!!!
I'm housed in my own dark n damp dungeon of thoughts impervious to the outer world! Probably the reason why only sm can rightly analyze me! I've realized I own a 'WARRIOR WITHIN', rebellious to the peak and fighting for the selfish ego it pertains to!

I'm a geek and an ingenious, an offender and a supporter, a loser and a winner, a nut-head and a calm-soul, a bravado and a coward; all in all 'IN A CONFLICT WID MYSELF'...! My life is partly an open-book..to the close and dear-ones friends and family. I'm just an ordinary guy-next-door, whos noticed by everyone, acquainted to a sm, and partly understood by all. Strivin to find the alchemy behind my existence..I'm still a stranger to myself. I don't know 'ME'!
Sometimes I amaze myself too much n sometimes I disappoint myself to the same extent. Its goin to be a hard task explorin me! Bear a dont-giv-in-attitude! Good sense of humor IMPRESSES me.A hard-core rock and Soft muzik fanatic (another wierd characteristic of mine)! Takes life as it comes...thats about it.I Love to crack PJ's....

My about-me consists of unrelated stuff mostly. Kindly don't consider it to be a goof-up. I've just inter-mingled my random thoughts, that provoke me now n then.
Yess, I'm weird, n yes I love to fiddle with the photo editors,animators software.

Note: the author shall not be held liable for any irreparable brain damage, mental insanity or extreme degrees of exasperated frustration :D

Comments

  1. now that's a typical Maddy style about me. :P Waise I miss that certail Z***al** of college days! *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhaa..thanks :) lol..college days :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

A teardrop in the lake..