Waiting..

Silence pays of and so will mine. Wait is the only journey apparent over here. Freakishness isn't iniquity. Considering in a positive regard, which is so unusual it's lamentable,it may be savvied as a unique power over others. But did i say i'm abnormal?  <Naah>


Another lame fish in the swarm of a kazillion; waiting for the moment when my voice will surface - when it will overpower it's helpless, submerged ego and rise! All with due elegance, higher than the myriad sea of incoherence - to stand higher than the highest - to gain and accept supremacy. And then? Well, you have to wait for it.


So, I begin fresh, with greater amount of energy which over the time I have encapsulated around myself - it's like a glass shield - but a one way glass. You may not know what goes on in the inner depths of my watchful intellect; but I know that some where outside you're there ready to peep inside...Now, I know my kingdom and the powers I possess and limited though it may seem, i feel quite otherwise - for power is intangible. Measuring it, is beyond the scope of my existence. Hence, I now know that i can push it's limits to the extreme fringe of this macrocosm; probably even across it - to attain one gift that all you chumps will never have in as much measure that I will now, the one gift that is the most crucial key to opening all doors of wisdom, which is the crux that shapes your destiny, the gift that comes as close to self-realization as realistically achievable ... Belief in self


Ohh, Basically I had a bath after a long time :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

And here it is..Century!