Enigmatically Mysterious

Ideally, I should not be doing this but then I love to exploit the fundamental right of freedom of speech and expression. Right now, my mind is in 4 states - To write, Not to write, Study and Sleep apart from Delhi, UP, Rajasthan and Maharashtra.

Considering the fact that end term examinations are going on , I should be residing in the state of study but  I am pretty sure that as soon as I get the citizenship of the State of study, I'd be pulled back by the State of sleep. Hence, I've decided to cancel these two states from the list of options.
So, now I am left with two states(No Chetan Bhagat please!) - To write or not to write. But, there is this certain thought which is wobbling in my mind for quite sometime now and hence I've decided to pen it down. All the political states mentioned above have one thing in common and i.e. Winters, though the intensity of chill keeps on varying but still the it exists, enough to make you shiver. This is that time of the year when almost everyone is busy planning their X'mas and New year extravaganza  in midst of lots of what, where, why and hows! What to do on 31st? Where to celebrate? Why that place? How are we gonna celebrate? What am I gonna wear? Interestingly, you'll be able to answer all these questions quickly except for the last one! All of a sudden, you're wardrobe starts appearing as if you've been robbed and left naked in a pool filled with clothes! Anyways, you somehow manage to decide what you'll be wearing. 

Honestly, I am in dilemma for quite some years now. In response to the cold, which already sets itself in by December one is bound to get those warm jackets, sweaters or cardigans out of mothballs. But, its the attire of the opposite sex which has left me with disarrayed thoughts over the years. 

With years(yeah?) of hard work and extensive research I've come to the conclusion that in all these parties, men are dressed for Arctic winters and women for tropical summers. From backless evening gowns, to off shoulders to micro mini or even nano skirts..everywhere you look and you'll find atleast 5-6 females dressed like this. Spine freezing cold and all these 'sensible' ladies in skimpy dresses..I seriously fail to understand how do they manage to evade the chill?  (By the way, this is not being pervert)
Do they gulp down gallons of C2H5OH and its variants before coming to the party?  Or do they have some kind of body spray which keeps the chill away?  Or Do they secretly smoke? Or have they swallowed kilos and kilos of non veg food? Or is it the infrared radiation from all those eye balls which they've managed to pop out - jealously of fellow females or men staring at them? 

How..just how do they manage the warmth when other people are buried deep inside fur clothings! Till date, I've failed when it comes to solving this mystery. Guess, I'd have to ask ACP Pradhyumna and his team of idiots to solve this ;)

Comments

  1. I guess it's the inner, natural warmth..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, that can be a reason, but then that means majority is suffering from the deficiency of inner warmth..some junk habits to be blamed? :P

      Delete
  2. well the mystery is actually not very tough to crack and with years of research (as you mentioned) you should have been able to solve it! :P :P
    and no am not revealing the answer so easily..
    and about this post...i must say it is an enigma in itself..where it started and where it ended are different states as well! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha...then I'll pester you offline ;) and about the post...thank you :P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

A teardrop in the lake..