Homecoming!

Okay, so exactly an year back I shifted from Blogspot to Wordpress and now I am back to Blogspot. Honestly, I liked wordpress but then there were a few things which in a way influenced my decision of shifting back to Blogspot. It's not about the admiration which I have for Google but quite literally I got bored with wordpress. 
The only motive for shifting to wordpress was to test and experience its CMS integration. What else do you expect from a person who loves coding, testing and breaking things? But now, I am through. 

WordPress is an awesome tool with plenty of features and options but for a novice it offers too many at once. It took me a week to get the complete feel of the offerings but after that it was a piece of cake. One thing which I detest about Wordpress is that at every other corner, it says upgrade to premium. From themes to customization to widgets to what not. Blogger never did that. Probably this because Google powers Blogger and Wordpress is being powered by the Open Source Community.

Another reason for shifting back to Blogger was to reactivate the ad-sense feature linked to my Google Account. There are other reasons too but then I'll prefer not disclose them as of now. 

One thing which I kept in mind while moving from WordPress was I'll never give up the domain - http://UncommonBlissSyndrome.wordpress.com . It'll be there forever..resting in peace. As for blogger is concerened - I'm home honey! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

And here it is..Century!