It'll remain a book


Helping me unite
Sharing with people 
Between the lost ones in the journey called life
And those who I loved and who loved back

Sign up, sign in and never sign out
stalking to know the whereabouts
looking for the number called notification
A passion as hollow as bamboo yet strong

A sms on my phone and a mail in the inbox
Communicating me that I have a pending request
A wall to dirty without a thought of being thrashed after
Hi, Hello, Birthday wishes to greet me morning and night!

Rising from ashes like a phoenix
A photo emerges and you've been tagged
Is it really you or was it an animal
And yet they thought it was comical

As I like it
As I use it
It'll remain a book 
Of friends, acquintances and strangers
An assuming way to uncover the past and enjoy the future while being in present

Comments

  1. It will remain a book indeed. Well written. And the 'bold' is conspicuous all right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and the bold had to be conspicuous at least to you :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

A teardrop in the lake..