TransforMans?

I want to blog about so many things. But, I type a few lines and hit the backspace, then begin afresh and the cycle goes on. Is there a fear of being looked through? Or of being denuded of my own thoughts and beliefs? Am I becoming assailable and defenseless? Is it the phantasma of being exposed that stops me from being just me? If yes, what is the difference between me and the masters of masquerade?

Sin in my terms has an additional meaning - letting people affect you barring some. People use a weak-ling as a stair to move ahead on the charts of success, recognition and fame. Two words which comes to my mind when I see how the world is functioning today are commodities and morals. What pains me the most is that people haven't even spared their parents. They look at them as commodities.Warmth and values are missing(ghas charne gayi)! We hardly care for anybody's emotion or life. I can go on and on but then there's no point. The only thing which I am mastering these days is 'Ignorance is bliss'. I'll end the post with just one question - are we really qualified as humans or have we transformed into machines/robots(Transformers + man) which reacts but does not feel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

A teardrop in the lake..