Your call...

An endless city where I live
A friend is all I have at the nook

With the clock ticking, Days and weeks rushing 
With a blink, the moment is lost
For life's a qabalistic twisted race

You'll probably not see me again
I don't know you'll miss me well
but will I miss you is not hard to tell

A deplorable wicked game called life
An unidentified, frightening path of life
I'll be near, yet knots apart
Probably that's what you'll get 
A conked companion on some street

Before the train starts chugging
Before it vanishes in thin air
Blabber what you wanna blabber
Express what you wanna express
For, the clock's ticking

For I, want you to know, you've been my alter ego
I'd pray you would always be my companion
through thick and this..crest and troughs
I'll be yours 
but the call will be yours 
and the life goes on..

Comments

  1. Loved it man.
    "you've been my alter ego
    I'd pray you would always be my companion
    through thick and this..crest and troughs
    I'll be yours
    but the call will be yours"

    superb lines. will probably end up using them in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful poem...love it! seriously! one of your best works till now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

And here it is..Century!