Hope

A house of dreams I built one day
A house in which my days were rapturous and jovial
But good things always face the tornado, they say
that should not fall out on me, I used to pray
But fate that something else in store
Something in it's not so good form
Eroded my home with a great storm
I began losing hope
I began thinking about my tattered dreams
For my dreams were all lying here and there
With heavy tears in my eyes, fear and doubts in my mind
I began collecting the dreams 
With a hope and determination to build the house again
Small, Beautiful and Strong 
yet large enough for me to store my happiness along with others
I start ..with the same foundation as earlier..
with crutches I'd never used before

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

And here it is..Century!