Jukebox(ed)


This might be an all together non sense post for some but right now, the swing which I am on has its own jukebox featuring a mixed bag of emotions, thoughts. The lyrics capture all of these in a way that only I can understand or someone who has seen me in spring and autumn.

"Dream
Send me a sign 
Turn back the clock 
Give me some time 
I need to break out 
And make a new name 
Let's open our eyes 
To the brand new day"

"And when the stars are shining brightly in the velvet sky,
I'll make a wish send it to heaven then make you want to cry
The tears of joy for all the pleasure and the certainty.
That we're surrounded by the comfort and protection of
The highest power. In lonely hours. The tears devour you"

"And when we pass each other once again
Then I will recognise my true friend
And we are two friends lost in time
When your eyes are passing mine
I see we've been through so much in our lives
We are two friends so in love
THROUGH time we've been together, oh baby,
We're true friends in time."

"Somebody wants you, somebody needs you

Somebody dreams about you every single night
Somebody can't breathe, without you it's lonely
Somebody hopes that one day you will see
That somebody's me"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

And here it is..Century!