Wait and watch?

Possessing a precious diamond is something beyond you've ever imagined. You want to keep it no matter how hard it is. Imagining yourself without it, you become possessive, vulnerable and protective. You put in a herculean efforts and never realize how much of yourself you're letting go just to let that diamond stay in your life. 

The moment, when it starts to feel that you're trying just too hard to keep it, you realize all your hard work was just to delay that "exit" a bit. Its something which was destined to happen but somehow you were able to shift it to a later date.

If I may compare, then it's like the sand - the tighter I tried to close the fist, the more quickly it slips away..is it because destiny has a rigid mindset or was it because of my carelessness? I again pick up the sand from the ground, try to hold it in fist but I realize that it's not sand's mistake that it wants to slip away and experience freedom..probably I was suffocating it too much..

Deciding to let it go or simply wait till it completely slips, is something that I have in my hand, I need to make a choice... but then there are times when life is more about letting things go but only after you've struggled for it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

And here it is..Century!