With Love..from the other world..


The uncle who called me meethalal or the kindergarten kid who showed me the wonder in elementary things? Or the poor soul who offered not only food to you but also the shelter when you were lost. Or a wealthy determined person who showed me the power of will, the power of self belief? 

The old lady, short in height but possessing a high degree of calm and composure who helped me get back my mind yesterday? Or the Cabbie who told me that my smile could light up the world?


A stranger who just happened to travel on the same path as you are or a friend who touched your heart in so many ways, when you thought you lacked one to touch. 

Angels, can be anyone, they come in various packages - sizes, shapes, skin, cool footwear with ethereal wings etc.They might have dimples with an invisible halo above. Some have wrinkles with frickles. Some are white, some are black. As a master of disguise, Cool footwear with ethereal wings they come in your life - be it a friend, a teacher, parents, Romeo/Juliet. Travelling at the speed of sound, they leave no forwarding address and ask nothing in return. Hard to find with closed eyes but they are everywhere, provided you choose to see. 

I have come across my Angels, have you?

Comments

  1. Yes, several, and even now I do, regularly. Most kids are angelic and unconditionally loving, but they (angels) aren't always that age.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir should I take that as a compliment in disguise? :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

A teardrop in the lake..