A promise is all what I can make


Oh dear shadow of mine
I can't help but enjoy being with you more each day
The urge of being with you is more than words can say
The days pass, I lose control
After a while, I'll miss you with all my soul

Whether you enjoy or whether you care
I'll always be there for your smile
For it is like the sunshine after a spell of thunder
I need you to know, I'll always be there


When you're in sorrow and breaking apart
When someone breaks your heart and the cuts are deep
On days and nights when you cry yourself to slumber
I need you to know, I'll always be there

On days when you feel you're alone
When someone you confide moves on
When all you need is a shoulder to lie upon, 
I need you to know, I'll always be there

Today or Tomorrow
Days or Weeks
Months or Years
I'll be there for you
To talk, to listen, to laugh, to gossip
To worry, to weep or just to believe
Just turn around and you'll find me

Eternally to support you
Eternally your friend
So when you feel you're alone
Whisper my name
I promise, I will be there for you a thousand times over!

Comments

  1. Very nice..reminds me of the old song..tu jahaan jahaan chalega mera saaya saath hoga.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bull's eye! That was the song being played while I was composing this :) Thank you sir :)

      Delete
  2. Agreed, this has to be one of your best ones...!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

A teardrop in the lake..