Incomplete!

There are times when you sit to pen down something but for some reason it remains incomplete. Below are some of the lines which I've never managed to complete. 

You might call it my laziness but right now I'll blame the current state of mind and nothing else.

You'll never see what I feel
The way a violated part is hurting me
With my pride I know how to conceal
The annoyance and grief spread across
I'll cry in the rain
Just to camouflage the pain..

========


The male's obscure grief to own
Female's fulminant fade in hues.
Coalesced tears with rain
Endeavoring to run out the lancinating pain.

=======

She was confused and scared
Looking over her shoulder
She saw him being reduced to a shadow in the darkness
With some courage she wanted to stop him
But the tears over powered her voice
There was a sense of relief on his face
He felt relieved from the commitment he once made
As a life began struggling to survive in her womb
Something began die inside her

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

A teardrop in the lake..