Changing times..

There were more of good days and less bad days
I'll ever forget the times we had
I had expected the same from you, but I was wrong
The times are changing
for you those memories are slowly fading away
Hoping against the hope
racing against the time 
I pray and will continue to wish
That someday things will be normal
you'll realize who we were
who I was in your life unless you were faked till now
The clock is ticking
with every second, the times are changing
holding onto past is something I can't do now
because there is no assurance if my past
can be a part of my time to come
Caring for you in past was unconditional
but now why should I
Shedding the last one from the parched eyes
I live in fear that you'll be gone
yet as times change I let go of that fear, Fck You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

A teardrop in the lake..