Premonition

Aghast, I woke up. The dream I just saw was a premonition. I thought my anxiety was responsible for it.Hastily, I got ready and left for college.After reaching the college, I went straight to VJ's room with the only hope that the hostel security guard would let me in. I opened the CAT result website.."Damn the college net sucks" I said it to myself. Finally my results were in front of me.Flabbergasted by the text on the screen,I again entered my details.Again the same result.I couldnt Bell the CAT !! I failed horribly. The whole exhilaration was replaced by ruefulness.I didnt know what to do !!

Should I call up Mom and tell her about my pathetic result right now or should I wait till I reach back home ? Should I call Sakshi right now or should I wait till I meet her after her class ? Should I do something or Should I do nothing ?I didnt want the feeling of disappointment take a toll over me. Then VJ asked me about my CAT percentile..I told him. Even he was disappointed with my results. Then slowly and slowly I came to know about the percentiles of others. There were many who had secured a very good percentile.I was happy for them.My only source of distraction from this discussion was to watch some movie or talk to someone or attend the lecture..god it's friday..jst one lecture.. even that was after 5hrs. I skipped my lunch, then went to the lecture which was like a sour cream on the already burnt cake.

After having a small chat with friends I came back home and told mom n dad about my result. They too were disappointed. Although they didnt show their disappointment,but I know they were.I was feeling soo miserable.Then came the much needed phone call. The 90min long phone chat definately helped me a lot.

Mom in her remarkably cool n calm fashion scolded me for being soo damn quiet and depressed. Mom called me for dinner, but all my hunger had died.I didnt wanna eat. I just wanted to lay on my bed and hug my pillow. Still, I went out and had dinner. Came back..and slept.

Comments

  1. what was that? :Pbahar aa jao CAT se beta ab... by the way, u went through so much?anywzz... focus on Symbi dear

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Between odds and the ones!

Ramblings Again!

And here it is..Century!